1. Create a user name
2. Provide contact and bank information.
3. Indicate the amount, frequency (one-time or recurring) and designation for your gift.
Keeping your information and contribution secure is a top priority to The Bridge Church.
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and the church:
• First Fruits – In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the “First Fruits” of our labor. By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify you can ensure that your First Fruits are given back to God.
• Simplicity – You will not need to remember if you gave this month or send in your offering checks when you are out of town.
• Security – Online giving is more secure than giving with a check in that an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
• No Distractions – Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the service, you can be fully engaged with the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
• Helping The Bridge – It is more cost effective for the church to process online contributions. In addition, it also simplifies the financial records the church needs to keep.
The Bridge does not encourage anyone to enter into a debt to give or fulfill a pledge. We prefer you do NOT use a credit card. If you elect to use a credit card over the ACH or debit card option, make sure you are able to pay off your credit card bill when it comes due.